For the final exam, you will write a report on the topic below and address all the questions.
Your report should be no less than 6 pages (1500 words) (not including the title page and the references). It should be double-spaced, 12 font, Times New Roman. Be sure to support your paper with credible outside resources.
Healthy People Exercise
Select one of the Healthy People 2020 Leading Health Indicator topics and review the materials presented on the indicator topic you choose on the Healthy People 2020 website: www.healthypeople.gov.
Indicators are organized under 12 topics. Choose one topic and 1 or 2 of the related indicators under it. Then address the following points related to your selections. Write your paper in a numbered question/answer format with the following numbered points as your heading for each question:
1. Briefly describe the problem indicating the “burden of disease” including morbidity and mortality and changes that have occurred in recent years.
2. Briefly describe the course of the disease or condition using the concepts of incidence, prevalence and case-fatality. If these concepts are not relevant to your subject explain what they mean and why they are not relevant
3. Identify at least two at-risk groups (those with an increased probability of developing and/or experiencing bad outcomes). Use the concept of relative risk and calculate or obtain relative risks to describe their probability of developing the condition or specific disease(s) relative to a specific low risk group.
4. Identify 5-8 options for potential interventions to address the problem. For each of the options identify the primary focus in terms of When (Primary, secondary or tertiary prevention), Who (individual, at-risk group, population) and How (education, motivation, obligation, invention). Number each of the potential interventions. Identify each option then bullet or create a table giving your answers to When, Who and How for each option.
5. From these potential interventions select 3 to 4 that you identify as most effective. Specifically indicate the advantages and disadvantages of each intervention that you selected and why you think they would be effective. Identify each option then bullet the advantages and disadvantages
6. Indicate methods that you would use to implement the options that you have selected in #5
7. For at least three of your most commonly used citations evaluate each one separately indicating each component of quality using the criteria presented in the text, Public Health 101: Improving Community Health. (Table 3-4) on page 64.
i need done today asap
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more