The question is attached.
Current Or Emerging Technology Ethics Research Paper
1.Papers Objective. The objective of this paper and outline is to:
· Evaluate a new ethical issue (not used in prior submissions as this will be your final class paper before the Assignment D presentation.)
· Focus your research, so that one or more ethical principles are applied and explained as a result of your research. This process helps you establish a thesis for your research.
2.Topic Selection. Select a digital ethical issue for your research that is caused by the existing or emerging technology.
· Students must select a new ethical issue (not used for prior assignments) related to an existing or emerging technology and research the topic and its related ethical issues.
· Be sure to keep in mind that the technology aspects of this assignment are different from those of Paper A (Application of decision-making frameworks to IT-related ethical issues) or Paper B, which dealt with aspects of ethical issues and a subsequent organizational policy.
· The link below provides some suggested topical ideas you may want to consider.Please remember that the emphasis on this paper is on digital technology and the ethical issue(s) with its use
3.Research Paper Outline
Title Page-Begin with a topic title that describes what you will research.
-Briefly explain the reason for your topic selection (100- 150 words recommended).
Research Questions-Based on your research and the ethical theories discussed in class, determine
ethically critical (important) questions to be addressed by the paper regarding your topic. List your questions in order of priority and for each question:
(1)State your question
” this question is critically important to the papers ethical issue.
(3)Research Findings. Using your research,
· List or summarize your research findings.
· List any ethical issues or principles, other problems, solutions or research gaps (areas that require further study to address the question if any).
Research Conclusions-Provide a conclusion for your research that addresses the following.
· Summarize the papers’ major takeaways and overall conclusions
· Of all your papers points, select the most important (or relevant) ethical theory that relates to your conclusions
· List the ethical principles that apply.
. List and cite your references in accordance to APA requirements.
Note: Your research of the topic, questions and answers must be based on at least three reference sources. This paper is an academic research paper, therefore, two of these sources must be from the UMGC library database (or an equivalent academic database). These reference sources must have external links. (Note: You are likely to find additional and even better references/sources as you continue your research for this Assignment.)
Remember:the emphasis on this paper is on digital technology and the ethical issue(s) with its use! Therefore, please ensure that your research for this assignment addresses theethical issues of an existing or emerging technology!
4.APA Format. Follow all APA formatting requirements. Therefore,
a. The title page must include the topic tittle, your name, the UMGC/Name of the Class, and date.
b. Excluding the title and reference page, the papers “size” should be a minimum 4-6 page, double-spaced paper and submit it to the Assignments Module as an attached Microsoft Word file.
c. Use appropriate APA compliant reference citations for all sources you use.
d. In addition to critical thinking and analysis skills, your paper should reflect appropriate grammar and spelling, good organization, and proper business-writing style. Paper C is due at the end of the sixth week of this course
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more