Choose and write on one question from below. Use the question that you are attempting as the title of your essay.
500 and 600 words long, a Word Count at the end of your essay.
1. Critically examine the claim that “The trans-Atlantic slave trade was based on a pre-existing slavery institution in Africa.”
2. Critically examine the argument that the Europeans expanded into Africa in the 19th century for the twin purposes of spreading civilization and ending slavery.
3. Discuss the economic and political motives for European expansion into Africa in the 19th Century
4. To what extent could it be argued that “Colonialism gave birth to the forces that overthrew it.”
Vincent Khapoya. Chapter 5: “African Nationalism and the Struggle for Freedom” (mainly resource)
· Adu Boahen (1966), “The Partition of Africa.” In Adu Boahen, Topics in West African History. London: Longman. Pp. 127-133
· C.L.R. James. “The Atlantic Slave Trade and Slavery: Some interpretations of their significance in the development of the United States and the western world.” In Floyd W. Hayes III, A Turbulent Voyage: Readings in African American Studies. San Diego: Collegiate Press 2000. Pp. 58-82.
· Joseph E. Inikori. “Slavery in Africa and the Transatlantic Slave Trade.” In Jalloh and Maizlish, eds. The African Diaspora. Arlington: University of Texas, 1996.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more