The Final Analysis is a 2-3 pages, typed analysis of your work as represented throughout the semester. This analysis will generally answer the question: What is the status of my academic life after this semester? How have you changed? The paper should clearly reflect an analysis of your work throughout the semester and connect to course concepts.
The following questions may help direct your thinking. This list is intended to serve as a tool for brainstorming ideas for your analysis. Do not feel you need to address every question.
– Consider your accomplishments this term. Describe the strengths and weaknesses of your work in this course.
– What would you say was the most important thing you learned this session and why?
– How has your thinking about academic success changed since you started the class?
– What techniques, tips, and/or advice will you carry forward into the next semester? Why?
– Having completed this course, what advice would you give an incoming freshman about being academically successful?
– What has been your greatest challenge and how has it affected your academic life? What are you doing to manage this challenge?
– What was your favorite reading; explain how it applies to you now.
– Describe a change you have made this semester. How has it benefited you?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more