(The questions listed below are to be viewed as thinking points; you are not required to write about any of them. It is your decision; it is your paper.)
1. U.S. Education – Choose a problem found in U.S. public education to research (K-12 or college): bullying, school shootings and/or violence, hazing, etc. If you decide to write about a different issue not named here, it must be approved by the teacher before research is started. Consider, for example:
How your issue may be addressed in the future.
How is it being addressed by the people who can make change – i.e. government officials, parent/teacher groups, etc.?
Who should be involved in creating improved systems to resolve these issues: students, parents, and teachers?
– Research 2-3 of the world’s governments that control their citizens’ access to the Internet via Social media and through other types of media (print, radio, television, etc.)
Give specific examples of 2-3 countries who have done this along with their reasoning and the end result.
Explain situations when this occurs, how this can be done, and what goals can be achieved by this.
How is this control viewed by the home populations and the world, at large?
8-10 pages in essay format – that means using all the basic parts of the essay.
Works Cited page – A properly formatted works cited page to list the source of the various quotes used.
Final topics must be approved by the instructor.
Papers must follow MLA format and will be submitted in PDF form to TURNITIN
Use of in text citations properly formatted within the research paper.
A minimum of eight different sources from the areas listed below. You may not use one area for all sources. All eight sources will appear on the Works Cited page. (You may have more).
o DO NOT USE blogs or Wikipedia type sources
the Library’s online database service (see above links)
the Library’s reference room
Other sources such as credible online newspapers or magazines.
Draw a conclusion about your findings by telling what you have learned by researching the topic.
1. Select one of the two topics that most interests you.
2. Then read the list of questions listed with your topic and begin to think of the questions that you would like to have answered or something that you have always wondered about.
3. If you are curious and excited about the topic, your research will have added appeal to the reader.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more