Topic choices (pick 2):
• Office Art Memo. Memorandum. Your boss, who knows you’ve been taking a humanities class since he pays for your tuition reimbursement, has tasked you with managing the art budget for your company, expecting you to choose various pieces of art for the new corporate offices. (Note: Replicas of the works are acceptable since they are more cost-efficient and you are working on a budget.) Include the following:
1. Identify three examples of 19th century Impressionist painting or sculpture and three Post-Impressionist works. Explain how the six pieces of art fall into these two styles.
2. In a memo, describe the appearance of your six choices to your CEO so he or she will know what the art looks like and where it would be placed in the corporate offices.
3. Explain why each piece is considered to be historically significant.
4. Explain how each piece “fits” your company’s overall (or desired) corporate image. Keep in mind that a piece of art is supposed to “say” something about the owner, so describe what would these pieces of art say about your company.
• New Composition. Speech. Your uncle’s birthday is in two months, and everyone knows that he loves almost all kinds of music. As a birthday gift for him, you want to have a special piece of music composed in his honor which will be played at a family birthday celebration. Write a speech that you will make to the composer’s agent. Include the following:
1. Narrow your choices down to three composers you’ve studied in this course. Choose one of the composers and explain why you want him to write the “birthday present” music.
2. Explain why the other two composers were ultimately not selected.
3. Specifically identify the musical elements in the composer’s style that you would like to be included in the new music written for your uncle.
4. Describe what sort of emotion is generated by listening to the works of your selected composer; in other words, what do you want your uncle to “feel” as he hears the music, and why is this composer so perfect for this composition?
• Harlem Renaissance Poets. Essay & Poem. Choose two poems by different authors from the Harlem Renaissance. Write an essay that:
1. Describes each author’s role and importance within the Harlem Renaissance.
2. Identify the elements in each of their poems in which you see evidence of the “double-consciousness” being expressed by each author.
3. Describe the primary themes you see in the poetry written during this time period, referring to specific lines in each of the poems.
4. Write your own poem that expresses these identified themes of the Harlem Renaissance.
• Women’s Roles Then & Now. Script. Script a conversation between two notable women from the 18th and/or 19th century on the roles women should play in society. Within the dialogue, include:
1. Biographical information for each woman,
2. The historical status for women in general during the time period in which each woman lived.
3. What opinions each of the women might have on the role the women should play in society during their lifetimes.
4. What each of the women might think about women’s current roles.
• Other topic choice recommended and approved by the professor and supported by the grading rubric.
The Project Paper will be graded on:
• The level to which the instructions were followed.
• The extent to which all four (4) parts in the topic were addressed.
• The adequacy of information, examples, and details which support the general claim or main idea.
• The clarity and relevance of the explanations and descriptions.
• Adherence to standard rules of grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
• The inclusion of three (3) required references (two (2) additional sources besides your textbook) documented using APA style.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA Style format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions specific to the selected topic. (Note: Students can find APA style materials located in the course shell for reference)
• Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more