2)Here are some tips to enhance your delivery. View one of these videos (1) or (2) and make a plan on how you will incorporate some of these tips into your next speech and answer the questions below. They are both great speeches so you might want to view both of them.
Speech (1) Stanford https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFLjudWTuGQ
Speech (2) Amy Cuddy- Power Poses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-_Mh1QhMc
Provide a summary of the main gestures and things to do and not do from of the video. Identify what the take-aways you can incorporate into your next speech.
What specific areas of delivery do you need to work on? What will you use for your next speech and how will you practice these. What is your plan of action for using these tips?
3) Click on one of the links below, watch it, and then answer the questions below.
Jim Keye -Never too late to dream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Ck5V495dA
Darren Tay – Outsmart-Outlast – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjGCetdtknU
1. In two sentences summarize what you remembered from this speech. What were his or her main points?
2. How does the speaker relate to you or not?
3. How does she incorporate the use of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs discussed in our textbook? Which specific steps did she use, and how?
4. What suggestions would you offer to this speaker to improve her message, relating to the audience, and his or her delivery?
5. Is this speech informative or persuasive, explain your reasoning.
(1) List what about this speaker draws you in. What does this speaker say that relates to your life experience or personality
(2) List what nonverbal aspects you would want to emulate in your speaking style.
(3) Explain how this person uses each aspect/level of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs and how they used each step of Monroe’s Motivated Sequence found on page 186 in our text.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more