1. Compare and Contrast the way and times in which you were raised to that of children today. Do you think that your parent’s were more strict or concerned than today’s parents? Do you think that kids today expect too much? Provide specific examples as to how kids today are being raised similarly and differently than you.
2. How has the role of the woman changed in the family? Is this change good for families? How has the emergence of women in the workforce and their becoming “bread winners” affected the family?
3. As I look at the male figures in my own family, I can see that the role of the male has changed in two generations. My grandfather, for example, has never changed a diaper or cooked a meal in fifty-two years of marriage, yet I do these two things often. In your own family, how has the role of your gender changed in the last two generations. While the changes are probably many, there are still some things that have probably stayed the same. In considering this topic, be sure to include some of the things that are similar regarding the role of your gender in your family structure.
4. More and more couples are choosing not to be married. How and why is this different from the past? Why are people not getting married? How does the affect the family?
5. Non-traditional families are becoming the new normal in the United States. Discuss and compare the traditional family and non-traditional families.
Some questions are personal, just be creative and make up something.
Here are some links that could help:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more