Readings (Choose one):
Gilman, Charlotte Perkins. “The Yellow Wallpaper”.
The purpose of an analysis essay is to apply a specific critical or theoretical lens to a character, issue, or theme in a chosen reading. This involves understanding the primary reading, and also understanding topics or discussions within a critical framework (like Feminism) or the application of a particular scholar’s argument to “The Yellow Wallpaper”. For example, we might analyze the narrator’s actions in “The Yellow Wallpaper” using Philip Zimbardo’s application of “power” in his “Stanford Prison Experiment.” We might also apply a theory or concept from outside the discipline of English (e.g. from your own major, or area of academic or professional interest) to a work we’ve read for this class.
How Do I Do This?
· Write a 5 page Analysis essay on “The Yellow Wallpaper” by Charlotte Perkins Gilman.
· Cite specific examples from the chosen primary reading, as well as “outside” sources that you find via your research process to support your claims.
· Use MLA style for your essay formatting and citations
· Be sure to read your chosen primary and secondary texts several times, and annotate them. You want to be “conversant with the texts.”
· Challenge yourself to understand what your chosen authors are arguing, and HOW those arguments are being articulated, so that you can apply a specific theory or idea to your primary text.
Be Careful To Avoid:
· Summarizing too much. Assume that your readers are familiar with all of the possible texts.
· Too general of a discussion—this analysis assignment is a bit more specific in nature than your explication was.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more