2 page analysis needed
Accounting Clerk Position Available
Dunder Mifflin in Scranton, PA is looking for an Accounting Clerk I. We are looking for a motivated person who is looking to grow with a great company that is hiring to keep up with a continually expanding client base.
Dunder Mifflin is headquartered in New York City, New York and has a Regional Sales office and Distribution Center in Scranton, Pennsylvania, which holds finished inventory for stores, direct-to-consumer and wholesale, and a production area which houses the manufacturing operations of Paper Source proprietary product. This position will be based out of Dunder Mifflin Scranton (1725 Slough Avenue, Scranton, PA 18540). CDC and State Covid guidelines observed. Variable shifts available.
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for supporting the Accounts Payable and Billing processes within the Accounting Department as well as Accounts Receivable and performs general accounting and clerical tasks as needed. Job description is as followed, but not limited to:
Duties and responsibilities
· Accounts Payable
· Process & enter vendor invoices & credits, various supporting documentation, generate payments
· Accounts Receivable
· Process & enter customer payments (cash, checks, credit card batch transactions, credit card payments over the phone, ACH, Wire, etc.), and various transactions
· Process delivery documents, customer invoices & credit
· Reports, research, and discrepancy resolution
· Data entry
· Basic clerical office tasks such as filing, processing mail
· Answer phone calls from customers, vendors, & team members
· Other tasks as assigned
· Candidate must display the following interpersonal, technical, and professional attributes and skills:
· Excellent attitude, enthusiasm, & cooperation with ability to work collaboratively within a team
· Excellent communication skills to proactively & respectfully address & resolve issues
· Integrity & confidentiality
· Desire to improve processes
· Professional behavior & relationships with co-workers
· Punctuality, dependability, and responsiveness
· Good attention to detail; Accuracy
· Must be self-starting, show initiative, and have the ability to think & act independently
· Ability to generate consistent, high quality work
· Good Problem solving & conflict resolution
· Ability to focus, prioritize and manage time well while multi-tasking
· Excellent productivity with ability to manage & organize large volumes of email and paperwork
· Good understanding of accounting fundamentals, including mechanics of debits and credits within each account type
· High school diploma or equivalent, & 2 years college, Accounting emphasis, preferred
· 2 years + in Accounting with AP, AR and/or Billing experience preferred
· Computer Skills
· Microsoft Office
· Proficient in Outlook
· Intermediate Excel skills
· Basic Word skills
· Infor SX.e & Data PA (training will be provided)
Send all inquiries to Angela Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply online at
1725 Slough avenue • Scranton, Pa 28540
1725 Slough Avenue • Scranton, PA 18540
Page | 2
Job Listing Analysis
Read the job listings (accounting clerk job listing) document to answer the following questions. Explain how you reached your conclusions, and back your conclusions up with specific examples from the job listing.
Please keep the question number. 2 pages answer needed
1. Which job listing are you using?
2. In your own words, describe the job being offered.
3. In your own words, describe the qualifications an applicant needs for this job.
4. What requirements are demonstrable with experience, history, or anecdote?
5. What requirements are demonstrable with education, training, certification, or some other concrete measure?
6. What keywords or phrases can you pull from this job listing to use in your cover letter or resume?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more