1. Reflect on employment-at-will and applicable legislative exceptions to this doctrine. Think about the court decisions that have impacted employer and employee rights. How might these decisions apply to you in your current or future workplace? Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
2. Read the Case Problem, Cianbro Corporation in Chapter 5, p. 113, #10. Discuss whether a temporary restraining order should be granted. Do you agree with the union’s objections? What is the rationale for your decision? Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
3. Discuss the Hardison case outlined in the textbook, pp. 211-213, and include whether you agree or disgree with the court’s ruling in this case. Describe reasonable accommodations. Support your decision, and discuss the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidelines. Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
4. What are some examples of age discrimination under the Age Discrimination Employment Act? Discuss when age can be a bona fide occupational qualification (BFOQ). As the head of human resources, what recommendations would you have to prevent your company from violating this act? Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
5. Distinguish between protected and unprotected conduct under the National Labor Relations Act. Choose the side of the employer or employee, and debate the protection afforded to the side you have chosen. What arguments could be made for the opposite side? Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more