Evaluate consequence-based moral theories.
Creating the perfect boss
Your company, Ye Old Paper Mill, recently experienced some organizational chart changes, mostly related to management positions. After posting low profits and even lower employment satisfaction scores, the CEO decided it was time for a change. The CEO, who prefers consequentialist views when it comes to ethical decisions, approached you, along with the rest of the human resources department, and tasked the team with weighing consequentialist ethical theories and selecting which theory would be best for potential managers. For this assessment, you will draft a proposal that addresses the following questions:
· What are key features of consequentialist theories?
· What are the differences between the consequentialist theories?
· How does happiness and pleasure factor in to these theories? Remember employee satisfaction is at an all-time low.
· What are the pros and cons of each view for the company if the majority of its employees would follow one of the particular theories?
· Would it be possible for a manager, who follows a different ethical perspective, to effectively manage subordinates who follow a particular consequentialist theory?
· Select and defend which consequentialist theory for management would be best for the company.
Your properly formatted proposal will need to include the following sections:
Introduction: Explain why you are sending this proposal. Provide an overview of the issue and discuss the task from the CEO.
1. Address the questions listed above with applicable support and research
2. Conclusion: In this part, you will wrap up the proposal and select and defend which consequentialist theory for management would be best for the company.
3. Proper Proposal Formatting: This a professional document and needs to be structured as a proposal and not as an essay. You will still need to supply both in text and full citations for the sources of your information. If you need further assistance with how to structure a proposal,
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more