TOPIC: The Effects of COVID-19 & Telework on Employee Motivation
Length: 35-40 pages
Font: Times New Roman 12
Line Spacing: 1.5
Margins: Left of 3.5 cm; right of 2.5 cm
THESIS STATEMENT: Employees are less motivated overall due to the effects of COVID-19 and telework.
1. Abstract (250 words) – Provides the content of dissertation and conclusions of research, contains a list of keywords (no more than 10)
2. Table of Contents
3. Literature Review – Background reading, going from broad to narrow – theories and models related to topic (broad) to articles related to my specific topic (narrow). Identify research gap (if any) how my topic fits into current research.
4. Methodology – Research questions, surveys, interviews; Thesis statement (expound on what I expect to find); Methods ( explain quantitative and qualitative methods used); Sample (representative of population); Discuss any ethical issues
5. Research Results – Present research, describe and summarize views, add secondary data (i.e. how many companies have moved online in the last 6 months, what industries, etc.)
6. Data Analysis – What are the findings? How do they connect to the theory/hypothesis?
7. Conclusion – Summarize, share own opinion, make recommendations
9. List of tables, diagrams, charts
1- COVID-19 related publications and articles
2- Employee Engagement Practices during COVID
3- Supporting Telework Employees – COVID
4- Teleworking During COVID-19
5- Why Diversity Matters in Handling Crisis…
6- Survey Results
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more