1. Define technology and describe three characteristics that can be used to assess it.
2. What effect has technology had on the U.S. and global economies? Have these effects been positive or negative?
3. Many people believe that the government should regulate business with respect to privacy online, but companies say self-regulation is more appropriate. Which approach would most benefit consumers most? Business?
1. Define sustainability in the context of social responsibility. How does adopting this concept affect the way businesses operate?
2. SEQ NL_a \r 0 \h Discuss renewable energy initiatives such as wind, solar, and geothermal. Which do you think are most feasible and most important for business to focus on?
3. SEQ NL_a \r 0 \h What role do stakeholders play in a strategic approach to environmental issues? How can businesses satisfy the interests of diverse stakeholders?
1. How are stakeholder relationships in a global context different from those in a domestic context? In what ways are they alike?
2. SEQ NL_a \r 0 \h What is national competitiveness? Describe the ways in which the three drivers of the Responsible Competitiveness Index (RCI) affect business and vice versa.
3. SEQ NL_a \r 0 \h Review the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) performance indicators in Table 12.10. How would a company measure its progress in these areas? Propose both quantitative and qualitative measures.
Choose two multinational companies, each based in a different home country, and visit their respective websites. Peruse these sites for information that is directed at three company stakeholders: employees, customers, and the community.
Make a list of the types of information that are on the site and indicate how the information might be used and perceived by these three stakeholder groups.
What differences and similarities did you find between the two companies?
How are the differences attributable to cultural nuances?
1. How has the Internet and other technology affected productivity and trust in the workplace?
2. Compare and contrast financial auditing with social auditing.
3. What is urban sprawl, and what negative environmental impacts have resulted because of it?
4. What is TRUSTe and how does it work?
5. What is the relationship between social auditing and crisis management? What can organizations do to become better prepared for preventing and responding to ethical misconduct?
6. How can the traditional approach to corporate philanthropy be described?
7. Give an example of cause-related marketing and an example of strategic philanthropy.
8. What is cloning and what are its possible applications?
9. How should a company address stakeholder concerns about environmental issues?
10. Choose three stakeholders and provide an example of each stakeholder’s specific concerns at the four levels of social responsibility.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more