1. How does information technology help Groupon compete?
2. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that “Groupon has no sustainable competitive advantage?” Please explain
your point of view.
3. How does Groupon add value to the companies whose offers are sold on the site?
4. What impact, if any, will Groupon Now have on Groupon’s competitive position? Explain.
5. What would you advise Groupon leaders to consider as their next application?
6. Analyze the business model of Groupon using Porter’s five forces model.
I. Apply the resource-based view to Zipcar’s business model to show how information resources may be used to gain and
sustain competitive advantage.
2. Discuss the synergy between the business strategy of Zipcar and information technology.
3. What network effects are part of Zipcar’s strategy? How do they add value?
4. As the CEO of Zipcar, what is your most threatening competition? What would you do to sustain a competitive
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more