Create a short essay of 150-200 words response the following questions
1. (A) Select the country in which you have spent the majority of your time up to now. Is the type of leadership in that country/culture changing? What is theÂ basis/ evidence for your answer? (B) Select a large and influential country (inÂ terms of the world’s economy) other than the country you name in part A. Is theÂ type of leadership in you (A) country becoming more or less similar the type ofÂ leadership in the
(B) country/culture? Explain your reasoning.Â This question works best in a class with high ethnic and national diversity.
2. Think of a specific leader in your work situation, in a friendship group, on a sportsÂ team, or in the news. What types of power does he or she appear to use? HowÂ does he or she use these different types of power? Would you consider thisÂ person to be an effective leader? Why or why not?
3. Do you think people are born leaders? Are there specific traits that can be seenÂ early in a person’s life or career that identify that person as leader? CanÂ someone without these specific traits go on to become a leader?
4. How would you characterize yourself – as a transformational, transactional, orÂ charismatic leader? Which would you rather be? Can you change your style?
5. Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Jim Jones, Kenneth Lay (Enron), Bernard EbbersÂ (WorldCom) – all were “leaders.” Were they effective leaders? Why or why not?
6. Think of a leader you have had at work, school, or some other situation. How didÂ you actions as a follower help or hinder that leader’s effectiveness? What kind ofÂ a relationship did you have with the leader? Did it differ from the relationshipsÂ the leader had with other members of the group? If there were differentÂ relationships, did this situation contribute to the group’s effectiveness? Did isÂ seem fair to you?
7. Using a specific situation, analyze the contributions of the leader, the followers,Â and the effectiveness of the leader.
8. Which of the many approaches to leadership do you think is the best? DefendÂ your reasoning.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more