Read assignment text : http://classics.mit.edu/Sophocles/oedipus.html
Explore various online sources pertaining to the weekly text or its author. Sources may include but are not limited to: 1. General multimedia-websites, short articles, podcasts, weblogs, videos; 2. Visuals-photos, artwork, graphs, charts 3. Social media-Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. Do NOT use Wikipedia. J
When you choose your source, complete the following in your exercise post:
1. Attach the source or provide a link. You attach sources by clicking on the paperclip. If you choose to provide a link, double-check and make sure the link works so all of us can see it. J
2. In at least 100 words, address the following:
1. Briefly describe why you chose the source. (Provide in-text citations when you reference the source).
2. Explain how it’s relevant, interesting, confusing, humorous, etc. to the weekly text or author.
3. Describe what you learned or can possibly learn from it.
4. Provide a Works Cited citation. Most citations can be found on the MLA
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more