While not a scientifically controversial issue, climate change, caused primarily by human activities, is a politically controversial issue. In this course, you are learning the science behind climate change. With this knowledge, you can help others understand its causes, symptoms, and impacts. With this knowledge, current and future generations can come up with solutions to mitigate and adapt to a changing climate.
Please discuss the following questions. Discuss fully with examples and detail – a one or two sentence response does not meet the expectations of the assignment (or any assignment). Remember to use good grammar and spelling and that plagiarism will get you a zero. Show the links to all your sources and they must be reputable sources (e.g., .edu or .gov or similar).
(1) Fully define the greenhouse effect. How/why does it determine Earth’s climate?
(2) Do you agree that human activities are impacting the carbon cycle? What are they? Give examples or evidence to agree with or refute this idea.
(3) Before taking this class, did you understand or “believe” that human-induced climate change is occurring? Explain why or why not.
(4) How would you engage in a discussion with a climate change skeptic? If you remain one, explain your position to the class. What specific evidence would you present?
(5) Explain at least three impacts of climate change and why each should be a concern for any individual and for future generations.
(6) Discuss at least two things that humans can do to mitigate or adapt to a changing climate.
(7) Do businesses, politicians, or government officials have a vested interest in working to lower carbon emissions to lessen the severity of the impacts of a changing climate? Explain your answer
Reminder: a thoughtful reply to another student is required for all discussions. Three points are allotted to this!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more