Please see the attached document for discussion questions.
In this discussion, we will explore the ethics of testing on vulnerable populations. Initial post should be a minimum of 200 words. When you describe ideas that are not your own, be sure to paraphrase and not use direct quotations.
For your initial post, address the following:
· What are some examples of vulnerable populations in cognitive psychology? What makes them vulnerable?
· What is an example of a precaution that psychological scientists can use when testing or applying a new protocol or technology that might help a vulnerable population?
· Between the need to help people with cognitive impairments and the need to patiently accumulate reliable data, where should we draw the line?
· What are the dangers of unsupported claims by researchers and the media in products sold as “helping your memory” or “enhancing your attention”?
· How does the concept of testing on vulnerable populations apply to at least one of the following programmatic course themes?
· Self-care, Social justice, Emotional intelligence (EI), Career connections or Ethics
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more