Create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow you to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with three (3) sources throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
· When are the Poisson and negative exponential distributions used? Provide an example from any real-world experience
· What are the advantages and limitations of simulation models? What is operational gaming? What is systems simulation? Give examples of how each may be applied.
· What is Monte Carlo simulation? What principles underlie its use, and what steps are followed in applying it? Provide an example from any real-world experience.
· What is FIFO? Where is it applied and not applied? Discuss how FIFO is applied in your company or any other company you know.
· Length: 15 PowerPoint slides; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner. Use bullets or numbers to answer the question. Use appropriate title for each slide. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
· Structure: Title slide and reference slides in APA style. (2 slides)
· Poisson & Negative Exponential:(2 slides)
· Simulation Models:(3 slides)
· Monte Carlo Simulation:(4 slides)
· FIFO:(4 slides)
· Additionally, because a good presentation has few words on the slides include a script with the verbiage you would say when presenting; script should be a minimum of
words per slide.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more