1. Which of the following represents the relationship between Disposable income (DI), consumption (C), and saving (S)?
DI + C = S
DI = C * S
DI = C – S
DI = C + S
2. Which of the following is NOT a method for promoting global Economic growth?
Count on the world’s governments to develop policies that promote economic growth in developing nations.
Reliance on private markets to direct capital goods toward their best use.
Encourage population growth so that developing nations’ labor supply increases.
Market based approach.
3. In the classical model, an increase in aggregate demand will cause
a decrease in price level.
an increase in actual output, or Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
an increase in price level.
a decrease in actual output, or Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
4. Of the relationships below, which is the least stable?
5. When investment occurs in developing nations
investors hope to gain significant returns on their investment and residents gain higher rates of economic growth.
Significant levels of pollution usually occur.
Government politicians usually benefit from the illegal payments made to secure the investment.
higher rates of economic growth are usually not achieved.
6. A multinational agency that specializes solely in making loans to promote long-term development and growth in developing countries is the
Federal Reserve System.
International Monetary Fund.
International World Fund.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more