Criteria for the Presentation
· Follow the guidelines in Module 5 for white space, parallelism, bullet-point phrases, headings, and presentation design
· Design your presentation to be readable by an audience at 30 feet
· Use an appropriate background
· Include at least one visual from your report: chart, table, graphic, picture, etc.
· Create a minimum of 5 slides: introductory, problem/topic, solutions, recommendations, and sources
· Use the headings from your report
This week you will post the final version of your presentation in the Final Presentation – Drop Box.
Your presentation will be graded on the following:
3. Sentence Structure
6. Audience Awareness
7. PowerPoint Presentation assignment criteria
8. Critical Independent Thought
10. MLA guidelines
15. Active voice and action verbs
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more