Select a hospital in your home county. (I Select Grady Hospital)
1. Identify the hospital that you researched.
2. List the members of the Board of Directors.
3. Indicate whether the hospital is for-profit or not-for-profit. If not-for-profit, are they a 501(c)(3) corporation?
4. Identify the CEO.
5. What is the mission of the hospital?
6. Check out the National Practioner Data Bank at http://www.npdb.hrsa.gov/index.jsp (Links to an external site.) and answer the following questions.
a. Identify the three laws that govern NPDB operations.
b. Explain whether the Data Bank information is available to the public.
c. What is the purpose of the Data Bank?
d. What do they mean by a flagging system?
e. Explain whether there is a fee for organizations to utilize the Data Bank.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more