select an industry that you would like to work for and an IT role that you would like to assume in the future. (Senior Devops Engineer)
In your initial post:
· State what industry that is and why you want to work as an IT professional in that industry.
· State what IT role you’d like to be in, and why you can envision yourself in that role.
· Describe 2 to 4 ethical or societal implications of the use of the IoT in that industry.
· You are not required to answer these questions, but they may provide you with guidance on assessing potential implications:
· Do you know whether the IoT is already implemented in that industry?
· What kind of impact would the IoT have in that specific industry based on its users?
· Based on what you already know, are any regulations, laws, or organizational policies already in place to address any of these implications?
· Suggest at least two more implications or ethical issues that could occur with the IoT in that industry.
· Discuss how those issues can impact (1) individuals outside of that industry and (2) the larger society.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more