1. Discuss strategies used to achieve economic development.
2. Differentiate between economic growth and economic development
3. assess different measures of economic development
4. Explain economic development
5. Explain UN millennium Development goals
6. Outline the stages of economic growth
7. describe the various constraints to economic growth
8. explain the cost and benefits of economic growth
9. Walt Whiteman Rostow five stages of economic growth
10. Challenges influencing agricultural production
11. assess the roles that the government can play in agriculture development
12. explain the following terms and concepts; technology invention and technology innovation, brain drain and brain gain.
13. explain the term regional economic integration
14. assess the various obstacles the prevent regional integration
15.what are some of the challenges we face
16. what are some limitation of funding
17. what level of integration we(Caribbean) are at with integration
18. Creative industry help with post pandemic development
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more