After viewing the video answer the following questions.
1. Why do you believe entrepreneur Mark Spates decided to take his idea to Google?
2. What did Mark Spates and Google take into considerations about marketing to their users?
3. How does Mark Spates and Google infuse sustainability into their products and why?
Answer ALL three questions in paragraph form. Write the questions then answer below the question. Each question’s response should be at least a paragraph in length. A paragraph is a minimum of 5 sentences. Your response should be a minimum of three paragraphs. DO NOT ANSWER ALL THREE QUESTIONS IN ONE LONG PARAGRAPH.
Upon completion of this assignment you should have shown you are able to comprehend and articulate the following Course Student Learning Outcomes (CSLOs):
1) Identify major business functions of accounting, finance, information systems, management, and marketing.
3) Explain forms of ownership, including their advantages and disadvantages.
10) Explain the nature and functions of management.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more