Business Paper help. It is due 10/9 before 6:00pm.
A large corporate client on the brink of failure has hired a consultant (you) to solve their problem. You are tasked with organizing a plan to solve your client’s issue to be submitted to the Board of Directors. You must organize a plan to keep your client in business by following The Project Scope Checklist located in the textbook in Section 4.1—Defining the Project Scope.
Paper must identify the following in your project:
• Corporate client (Name of the company that’s hired you. I.e. Sears)
• Client’s issue (Example: declining sales due to too many competitors offering a similar product)
• How you plan on solving the problem using the six steps on the Project Scope Checklist: 1) Project Objective, 2) Deliverables, 3) Milestones, 4) Technical Requirements, 5) Limits and Exclusions, and 6) Reviews with Customer. Your submission/plan must be in following format:
• 5 page paper, minimum. Times New Roman, 12-pt font, 1-inch margins; no funny business with the formatting.
• Feel free to include charts, visuals, etc. However, make sure a majority of the paper is pure writing. Do not give me 4 pages worth of charts and graphs and 1 page of writing.
• Write in full sentences. Do not use fragments, bullet points, lists, etc. Your paper must be submitted via Blackboard or email by EOD Saturday October 9th. You can select a company that is currently in risk of failing (i.e. JCPenney) or one that’s already failed (i.e. Blockbuster). If you are choosing one that’s already been dissolved, please pretend that they are still open and you are trying to prevent their failure. Clearly explain what the company’s issue is that’s bringing them close to failure. Clearly explain what your plan wishes to accomplish. Clearly describe the risks involved if your plan fails.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more