Assignment 1: Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness
Due Week 2 and worth 300 points
Choose one (1) public corporation in an industry with which you are familiar. Research the company on
its own Website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database
(http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml), in the University’s online databases, and any other sources you can
find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
Write a four page paper in which you:
1. Assess how globalization and technology changes have impacted the corporation you
2. Apply the industrial organization model and the resource-based model to determine how your
corporation could earn above-average returns.
3. Assess how the vision statement and mission statement of the corporation influence its overall
4. Evaluate how each category of stakeholder impacts the overall success of this corporation.
5. Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more