Course 1A what we will do. Free EBook by Mansfield required
We will mostly do the 4 essays and homework.
It is a good idea to email me your best draft for my comments and extra homework credit
at least 3 days before the due date.
As you get more comfortable with doing the work, you can stop sending early drafts.
I do cross out your lowest grade, and the homework is almost a free A, because
all you have to do is to DO it.
by Stephen Mansfield This is the required book.
For a free EBook, click the following link:
For info on Winston Churchill, go to:
Here is a link with Mansfield talking in a religious context:
Leading with Power. Winston Churchill’s Goose – The Art of Leading In Time of Crisis – Stephen Mansfield
•Apr 17, 2016
http://www.LeadingWithPower.org – Winston Churchill’s Goose – The Art of Leading In Time of Crisis – Stephen Mansfield – Leading With Power
Just letting you know.
Parallel Structure (Parallelism)
“Before You Learn” Exercise
Cover the answers below. Then correct the following sentences, to see if you make any errors.
1. During the summer, Mary went hiking, swimming, and rode her bike.
2. The production manager was asked to write his report quickly, accurately, and in a detailed manner.
3. Kareem has a wonderful personality, a kind heart, and he plays sports.
4. The coach told the players that they should get a lot of sleep, and that they would do some warm-up exercises before the game.
5. Not only did the salesman expect that he would present his product at the meeting, but that there would be time for him to show his slide presentation, and that questions are asked by prospective buyers.
6. Sylvia wants a great deal of money, a new car, and will live in Boston.
7. Please find enclosed: my resume, three letters of recommendation, and I have sent you some references.
8. Rather than a clean house, she cleans her garage.
Zoom reminder Eng 1A with due date and Essay#1 Prompt
You can never use sources like Wikipedia or BrainyQuote, Twitter, study guide sites, or Instagram. They can be your extra sources. Use sources which the professor can count. All sources must be researchable.Always introduce the books and your topic. See EnglishwithMarcielle for ideas and sample student essays.
Essay #1 Never Give In Analysis
1000 words, MLA Write an essay discussing the ideas in the book and your response to them.
You must quote from the book, or an article online about Winston Churchill’s struggle, at least once and cite your source. Create a “Works Cited” page.
It is required that you review what the author says in his book. This will be a review/critique.
Introduce the author and the book in the first paragraph. The book you are discussing must be on the “Works Cited” page. Please number your quotation in pen or pencil in the margin, so professor can easily find it.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more