This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment. Because this is a group project, I only need questions 2 & 3 in 4 slides
Chose a processed product (lithium-ion batteries) and create a 15-slide PowerPoint to answer the following questions:
PLEASE NOTE THE PRODUCT CHOSEN IS – “lithium-ion batteries”
1. History: what is the product, where has it been used, who used it first?
2. How is it made?: include items needed for production and steps in the process
3. What impact does making the product have on the environment? Hint look at: pollution of air, water, habitat loss…
4. What is being done to making the product sustainable? (Hint: Is there a company with a sustainability plan? Look for efforts on reusing, recycling, plans to replant if product components are renewable, etc.)
5. What is the future outlook of the product?
6. Create a campaign slide to encourage sustainable use of the product
Note: Each student is to include their name in the notes section of the slides that they worked on.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more