)$ 10.00Case Analyses: select TWO court cases (from different chapters) from the list below, and respond in writing to the case questions. The written analysis of both cases should be approximately 2-3 pages total; use parenthetical citations and
1. What was the legal issue in this case? What did the Supreme Court decide?
2. What things must be shown in order to achieve class certification in a class action lawsuit? What did the Court say was lacking in this case?
3. What complications do class action suits present when deciding the damages to which class members are entitled? Why does the Court reject the method proposed by the lower court?
4. What are the practical consequences of this decision for plaintiffs in discrimination and other employment law cases? What would the consequences have been for employers if the court had ruled that the class action could proceed? Jones v. Oklahoma City Public Schools (Ch 3, p 77) Case Questions
1. What was the legal issue in this case? What did the court decide?
2. How is the plaintiff able to establish a primafacie case of disparate treatment?
3. What reasons did the employer offer for its decision to reassign the employer offer for its decision to reassign the employee? What is the evidence that these might be pretext?
4. What does the court mean when it refers to a “pretext-plus standard”? How did the district court err in applying this standard?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more