1.Early Intervention Strategies Paper (15 points) The purpose of the presentation is to help classmates understand different types of intervention strategies for early intervention. Students will be expected to write a 5–7-page paper that is comprised of two parts.
In Part I, the student will discuss the role of each of the following professionals that can comprise a treatment team in a maximum of 3 pages:
· Developmental Teacher
· Occupational Therapist
· Physical Therapist
· Speech/Language Pathologist
· Audiologist Vision Consultant
· Psychologist Pediatrician
Part II: Furthermore, each student will set up a site visit at a local agency or provider of services to young children and will spend some time observing a particular facility or program that cares for and provides services to infants and young children. The following list should be used to guide the observations. The student should summarize the following information in at least 4 pages:
• Name of the facility or program
• Ages of the children served
• History and philosophy of the facility or program
• Structure of the facility or program (Co-Op, Pre-Ketch.)
• Services provided
• Activities and routines in which the children engage
• Adult to child ratio
• Types of delays and disabilities of the children who attend this program
• Family involvement
• Type of setting: inclusive setting, provisions for inclusion
• Curriculum used
• Would you recommend this facility to a family with a child with a disability? Why or why not?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more