In this assignment, you will refine that thesis and essay even further and develop your argument. You are required to incorporate your instructor’s feedback in your Final Paper and to take peer feedback into consideration. In your paper,
· Create a detailed introduction that contains a thesis that offers a debatable claim based on one of the prompts on the list.
· Apply critical thought by analyzing the primary source you selected from the approved List of Literary Works. Avoid summary and personal reflection. (I already chose, A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings)
· Develop body paragraphs that contain clear topic sentences and examples that support the argument.
· Write a conclusion that reaffirms the thesis statement and includes a summary of the key ideas in essay.
· Apply your knowledge of literary elements and other concepts in your response to the prompt. Reference the list of literary elements found in Week Two of the course and discussion forums. (I have also attached the list of literary elements for you)
· Incorporate research from the primary and secondary sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more