Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center. Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 4: Persuasive Paper Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals Due Week 10 and worth 230 points
Using feedback from your professor and classmates, revise Parts 1 and 2, and add Part 3. Plan to include visuals to illustrate the advantages of your proposed solution.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page complete paper in which you: Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
1. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 1: A Problem Exists, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Provide Part 2: Revision of Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages)
0. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Develop Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals (1-2 pages, for 7-9 total pages)
1. State, explain, and support the first disadvantage to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one (1) paragraph.
2. State, explain, and support the second (and third if desired) disadvantage to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
3. Include one or two (1-2) relevant visuals that help illustrate an advantage. Note: You must include a minimum of one (1) paragraph explaining the relevance of the included image. The responsibility of the author is to justify the inclusion (not to let the reader “figure it out”).
4. Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
5. Provide a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Repeat or paraphrase your thesis statement.
6. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
7. Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategy (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
8. Support disadvantages and answers with at least two (2) additional quality relevant references. Use at least eight (8) total for Parts 1, 2, and 3. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Note: Submit your assignment to the designated plagiarism program so that you can make revisions before submitting your paper to your professor.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
· Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.
· Analyze the rhetorical strategies of ethos, pathos, logos in writing samples and for incorporation into essays or presentations.
· Correct grammatical and stylistic errors consistent with Standard Written English. Prepare a research project that supports an argument with structure and format appropriate to the genre.
· Revise drafts to improve clarity, support, and organization.
· Recognize how to organize ideas with transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
· Incorporate relevant, properly documented sources to substantiate ideas.
· Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course.
· Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more