1. You will be curating your own art exhibit using the terms that we covered in this unit on the different fine arts media. Your exhibit must include at least three different terms from each of the different categories listed below: 3 different terms from drawing, 3 different terms from sculpture, 4 different terms from painting, etc.
2. Determine a theme for your fine arts exhibition. (Examples of exhibition themes could be “mythological heroes,” “religion,” “the human body,” etc.) The artworks that you select for this assignment must all fit the theme in some way.
3. Name your exhibition and create a brief paragraph that gives an overview of your exhibition topic. This information should be included on slide 1 of your PowerPoint presentation.
4. Next, select a minimum of 20 artworks for your exhibition that illustrate 20 terms listed from the media terms below. (Remember, each artwork must both illustrate a term and fit your theme.) Choose your artworks from the following museums’ permanent collections: the Getty Museum (), the Louvre Museum (), or the Museum of Modern Art ().
5. Create a “visual tour” of your exhibition in PowerPoint format. Each slide of your PowerPoint presentation should include a high quality image of a selected artwork, plus the artist’s name (if known) or the culture of origin, title, date, medium, and the name of the museum that owns it.
6. Also on each slide, label the term illustrated. Write one or two sentences explaining how your piece illustrates each term. Then, include one or two sentences explaining how the artwork fits your exhibition theme.
Gelatin Silver print
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more