This tool is related directly to a References page, except here, we follow each
An annotated bibliography is a research tool that will help you to keep track of the sources you encounter while working on larger research projects. Generally, an annotated bibliography reflects an exhaustive search of a topic; for this class, we will treat this assignment as an introduction to the tool rather than to expect a complete bibliography.
This tool is related directly to a References page, except here, we follow each of your five citations with a brief (100 words or less) explanation of:
1. Who the author is and their relevance to the subject we are exploring.
2. Who the intended audience is.
3. How this citation relates or contrasts to at least one of our other sources.
4. How this source helps to further our discussion of the topic.
Through this assignment, we ask that you read the criteria for the Researched Argument essay (found in the week 6 assignment), choose a topic, and begin researching that topic (note that you should have already chosen a topic through last week’s assignment and discussion forum).
To receive full credit for this assignment, you must have five or more annotations in your bibliography.
This is essentially summarizing each source, so try to treat it as a tool to help you and others find their way through this topic.
Checklist for Annotated Bibliography:
1. Does this bibliography meet the assignment criteria?
2. How does the formatting of this assignment look? Does it follow basic APA guidelines for a Reference page? (i.e. Times New Roman font, double-spaced, no extra spacing between paragraphs, first line of the citation flush left with all following lines indented, etc.?).
3. Are the annotations brief, clear, and informative? Do they avoid personal opinion? Do they act as a reference guide?
4. Imagine you are writing an essay about the same subject (you will be). If you came upon this in your research, how useful would you find this bibliography to be?
5. Do this bibliography contain at least five citations?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more