This assignment is based off choice. Please follow the document below for assignment details. I choose either web page or 10-15 slide.
Arizona’s instructional program for English language learners is based on four principles called Arizona’s Language Development Approach. According to the Arizona Department of Education, these principles are based on the core idea that “all educators share the responsibility for promoting the success of English learners.”
Choose one of the following deliverables to complete this assignment:
· 10-12 slide digital presentation, including presenter’s notes with documentation of resources and a title slide
· 3-5 minute video, include the video link, script, and documentation of resources in a separate document
· Webpage, include documentation of resources in a separate document along with the digital link
Utilizing the deliverable of your choice, present the following information about Arizona’s Language Development Approach to general classroom teachers:
Part 1: Terminology
· Explain Arizona’s definition of an English learner (EL).
· Briefly discuss the distinctions between the following instructional program models: ESL, bilingual, sheltered English instruction, and structured English immersion (SEI).
Part 2: Four Principles of Arizona’s Language Development Approach
· Briefly describe Arizona’s Language Development Approach and the synthesis of the research around ELLs.
· Explain student agency and its importance in the instruction of ELLs.
· Explain each of the four principles of Arizona’s Language Development Approach.
· Discuss components of Arizona’s approved research-based SEI models: Newcomer, Pull-Out, Two Hour, 50-50 Dual Language Immersion.
Part 3: Assessment and Placement
· Explain the process used to determine ELL program eligibility, placement, and reassessment, including the use of the Home Language Survey and Arizona’s English language proficiency assessment.
· Identify the standard accommodations available to ELLs for assessment.
If applicable, the deliverable should include graphics that are relevant to the content, visually appealing, and uses space appropriately. Refer to the “Recording, Editing and Uploading a Video or Podcast Guide,” if needed, to help you become familiar with how to create a video.
Support your deliverable with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
Submit the resources and your deliverable, or a link to your deliverable, in a Word document. Ensure that others can access and view the link prior to submitting.
APA format is required for essays only. Solid academic writing is expected for all presentation formats, and in-text citations and references should be presented using guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more