1. Type of document? (i.e.,: brochure, newsletter, website, etc.)
2. What is this document or website used for?
3. Are there any unique or interesting characteristics about this document or website?
4. For what audience was the document written or website created?
5. What are the key messages this document or website conveys?
6. Specifically HOW are the messages conveyed?
7. List 2-3 things this document or website tells you about life or culture in that region (or in the U.S.) during the time it was/is written
8. In what ways is this document or website effective/ineffective in conveying its messages?
9. Based on the information you can gather from the document or website, what do you believe are the underlying values (or assumptions, or beliefs) of the place where these documents originated?
10. Was the document or website easy to use? Easy to read? Well organized? Up-to-date? Interesting to look at? Informative? What might this say about the place where the document or website originated?
11. Provide other general comments about the document or website that might be useful to know or consider
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more