Read the Story by Mark Twain (The Notorious Jumping Frog of Calaveras County) and Complete Steps 1-6.
1. Illustrate in a 2-3 page paper the ways specific defining elements of realism and/or naturalism manifest themselves in Mark Twain’s short story. As you write, please consider steps 2-5 below.
2. Draw on the characteristics of realism and naturalism that you read in Week 01 in the “Introduction” to The Norton Anthology of American Literature, Volume C.
3. Use information and/or definitions from at least two additional researched sources of your choice as you set out to identify traces of realism and/or naturalism in Mark Twain’s story.
4. Remember to cite all sources in-text, in correct APA style, as well as to add an APA style reference page.
5. Revise your essay to make it as coherent and effective as possible.
6. Edit and proofread carefully before turning in your work.
Attached is the Story by Mark Twain.
Also attached is The Norton Anthology of American Literature, Volume C, if it is needed.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more