|Act 1||Act 2 (Darkest Hour at the End)||Act 3|
|1) (3 pages)||12||28|
|3 x 11 = 33||23||3 x 11 = 33|
|3 x 16 = 48||114|
Complete the grid – in one or two sentences.
1) Where does Act 1 of the story begin and end?
2) Where does Act 2 of the story begin and end?
3) Where does Act 3 of the story begin and end?
4) Where is the darkest hour?
a. Where do you introduce conflict?
b. Where do we see the link between darkest hour and conflict
a. Weakness and Need
g. New Equilibrium
6) In what beat do you introduce the antagonist?
7) In what scene do you introduce supporting character number one?
8) In what scene do you introduce supporting character number two?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more