can you please help
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4
· Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Optional Resources to Explore
Feel free to review the library guide for scholarly sources and videos at the following
· Link (website): History Library Guide (Links to an external site.)
Pick one (1) of the following topics. Then, address the corresponding
questions/prompts for your selected topic:
Option 1: Exploration and Effects on Native Americans
· Explain what motivated the European world powers to explore the Americas.
· Describe the economic effects of exploration based on the Colombian exchange.
· Analyze the effects of exploration on Native Americans.
· Based on research, analyze if Europeans might be held accountable for
transmitting Old World diseases to people in the Western Hemisphere.
Option 2: Slavery vs. Indentured Servitude
· Explain how and why slavery developed in the American colonies.
· Describe in what ways the practice of slavery was different between each
colonial region in British North America.
· Analyze the differences between slaves and indentured servants.
Option 3: Women in Colonial America
· Pick two colonies (New England, Middle, or Southern colonies) and explain how
women’s roles differ in the two colonies of your choice.
· Describe what legal rights women held during the colonial period.
· Analyze how Native women’s lives were different from colonial women’s lives.
Make sure to use your course text and incorporate an additional scholarly source from
the Chamberlain Library in your response.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
· Length: 1-2 pages (not including title page or references page)
· Use standard essay writing process by including an introduction, body
paragraphs, and a conclusion.
· 1-inch margins
· Double spaced
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· Title page
· References page (minimum of 1 scholarly source)
· No abstract is required
· In-text citations that correspond with your end references
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more