Write a paper of at least 1,000 words that analyzes media use and effects within your life.
Create a comprehensive list of your current media habits–from mobile device usage, to exposure to television, radio, outdoor advertising, and the types of content you tune into routinely (e.g., sports, news, reality shows, etc.).
Summarize your usage, including channels, content, and average length of time exposed to each on an average day.
Answer the following questions:
· What are your personal goals for tuning in to the messages you are currently receiving?
· Are you actively interpreting the messages you receive, or are you interpreting them with an automatic response?
· Do you tend to access the same channels for the same types of content?
· When is the last time you broadened your media exposures by tuning in to a new source for information?
· Do your behaviors match your beliefs, or do they match what advertisers want you to believe?
· Discuss low level versus high level media literacy and include one example of each.
· Why is it important to gain additional control over the media to which you are exposed?
· Discuss the significance and impact that media literacy has on society.
Cite at least two peer-reviewed sources that support the ideas outlined within your work. Include the references on an APA format References page at the end of your Word document.
Include a title page at the front of your document showing the correct assignment title, the course name, your name, and the date consistent with APA format for title pages. Do not use font larger than 12 point, please.
Proofread and edit your work to make sure it is organized well and is “businesslike and professional” in appearance. There should be no copy errors of any kind (spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, etc.). For writing help, visit The Center for Writing Excellence or download and use Grammarly, a free program that can help identify errors as you type.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more