1. Word limit (approx. 400 to 500 words)
2. Double spacing
3. Times New Roman font; font size 12
4. One-inch margins all around
5. Cover page – first and last name; title (phase 2: social problem paper); date; course name and number and section number
6. References page is not required as you are only analyzing one peer reviewed article.
Select one (1) peer-reviewed journal article (no newspaper or magazine articles) for the social problem that you chose in Phase 1. Check JSTOR and Ebsco Databases from the Fresno State Library page for peer-reviewed journal articles.
**Begin your responses/paper by writing a citation for the article in APA format. ** (do not use text form)
In addition to all of the necessary citation information, you must use correct capitalization and punctuation for titles of sources and use the correct line spacing and indentation for the citation.
Answer these questions with in-depth responses. Use quotations from the article where necessary to support your answers. DO NOT NUMBER YOUR RESPONSES.
1. Brief summary of the article
2. Why did you select this article (mention how the article relates to the social problem you chose in Phase 1)?
3.What evidence from the article seemed most convincing to you and why? Bring in examples from the text to support your points.
4. What do you understand better now about your social problem that you have read this source? Be specific in your response to this question. Do not just write “I have a better understanding of my social problem now that I have read this article…”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more