1. How many records are there in both tables? Please specify separately for each table.
2. Find the name of all movies released in 1990.
3. List the movieid of the 10 films that received the most ratings (not necessarily highest rating) in the table you created from u.data.
4. Use a join to list the titles of the movies you found in step 3.
5. Find the highest rated sci_fi movie. Explain how you define “highest rating”.
BONUS: Are there any movies with no ratings? (Hint: outer join and IS NULL)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more