1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care policy
Reflect on the current roles of advanced practice nurses in healthcare as the care providers at the front line of disease management and health promotion in primary care and many other specialty settings.
1. What do you think are some effective tactics for APN strategic positioning regarding pay equality?
2. Should APNs position themselves as lower-cost providers who provide better care or push for comparable worth, same service and same pay?
Below is an article that provides great practical information that highlights how provider productivity is calculated in the clinical setting, which is important to know as future nurse practitioners.
Calculating Your Worth: Understanding Productivity and value-
Part 2: Health Care policy
1. Reflect on advocating for nursing professionals and nurses- readings pertaining to health policy and politics.
2. Identify which one MSN Essential most relates to your selected topic.
Part 3: Nursing Research
1. What are the challenges encountered in data collection as it applies to research?
Data collection techniques and instruments:
The technique that was used is the survey, which will allow to the collection of information that will be provided by the study subjects to obtain an answer to the research problem. Regarding the data collection instrument, the following were used:
• Scale to measure lifestyles in diabetic patients.
2. What are the types of interview technique when interviewing participants?
3 List your preferences and tell us why?
Part 4: Nursing Research
1. Reflect on Chapter 16: Internet, Secondary Analysis, and Historical Research (See File attached)
Part 5: Nursing Theory
Reviewing the Nursing as Caring Theory, we come to understand that humans are intrinsically motivated to care for others. Based on this theory:
1. How do you provide care for someone who is a criminal that needs care? (Example, a prisoner is brought to your unit for care, after being beaten for molesting a child).
The transitions theory incorporates intervention and comprehension of what has taken place.
2. How do you apply the transitions theory to your current nursing practice?
Part 6: Nursing Theory
Reflect on Joanne Duffy’s Quality-Caring Model and Katharine Kolcaba’s Comfort Theory
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more