#1 Balanced Scorecard
Review the list of process improvement tools provided by the Balanced Scorecard organization.
1. Select an improvement technique that can be used to analyze the process mapped in week 3.
2. Explain how the technique can improve your selected process.
#2 Root Cause Analysis
1. Cite pros, cons, and possible alternative ideas with tool usage.
2. Provide recommendation to potential users of the RCA tools.
#1 Critical Success Factor
Share your experience in completing the “Critical Success Factor” assignment:
1. Share with the class in what you believe to be the difference between CSF and KPIs.
2. Explain how you might apply this project in the real world.
#2 Performance Measures for Improvement Opportunity
1. Share with the class 3 process performance measures from the improvement initiative identified in week #4
2. What experience have you had with control charts?
#1 Waste Identification
1. Discuss the process waste(s) that you have determined for your identified process opportunity
2. What impact does the waste have on the process?
#2 Future State Improvement Efforts
1. Discuss any improvement technique that can be utilized to optimize process. Be sure to integrate the course material into your responses.
2. Share with the class at least two identified initiatives to improve the identified process.
#1 Change Management
1. What does Change Management mean to you?
2. What Change Management tactic have you used or seen used within your workplace?
#2 Common Implementation Obstacles
1. What implementation obstacles have you experienced?
How did you avoid or mitigate the obstacle?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more